Skin Therapist/Esthetician/Medical Assistant
Years of experience: 2 1/2
Instagram handle: skin.by.sonja
Where are you from: Halifax
My passion for skincare began in my early 30’s when I started noticing signs of aging due to sun damage, stress on the body, and an unbalance lifestyle. I made it my mission to learn everything I could about overall health, skin health, and how to improve both from the inside out.
I am specially trained in:
- Clinical skincare (micro needing, derma-planing, chemical peels)
- A full range of other esthetics services such as manicures, pedicures, facials, body and facial hair removal, lash lifts, brow and lash tints, etc…
- I also hold certifications in Holistic Nutrition, Nutritional Counselling, Reflexology, Reiki and Yoga.
- HDC Sept 2019 graduating class Valedictorian Highest Practical, Highest theory and Highest overall
- Dermalogica Partnership school award for highest retail
- Dermalogica Partnership school award Student of the year Business Building award
Trained under: Kerri Houweling
I specialize in overall skin health, anti-aging, and building confidence. My inspiration comes from women of all ages who take the time they need to feel their best, and it inspires me to be a part of or contribute to that process.
Product lines I am trained in: Vivier, Comfort Zone, Eltraderm, Dermalogica
My aesthetic is what I like to call “Natural Fortified”. I define this as natural, with just a little boost to help us feel like our most optimal selves.
My uniqueness is to help you discover YOUR strengths, beauty, and uniqueness so that you can feel like the very best version of you <3