In order to provide the highest quality service experience possible, the Vitality MediSpa collects and stores certain personal information about YOU – its client.
Protecting your privacy is important to us – we see this as a further extension of our vision of service excellence. The purpose of this document is to make you aware of the policies and procedures we have put in place to protect your privacy.
We promise to respect your personal information and implement systems in our business to ensure its safeguards. We will only collect data from you that we need in order to service you better.
We will not share or sell your information to third parties. We promise to take care of your information through safe storage practices.
How is my personal information used?
Depending on the types of services you have performed or the purchases you make, your information may be used for the following:
- To facilitate in booking your appointments to better suit your needs and preferences
- To ensure that services or products we recommend do not conflict with any existing physical or medical conditions
- Follow up phone calls to ensure your satisfaction with your specific service/product
- Promotional mailings to make you aware of upcoming sales or offers you may be interested in
- To survey you periodically on your level of general customer satisfaction
Who has access to my information?
Not only do we commit to limiting the collection of data, we also commit to restricting the number of individuals who have access to your information to only those who need it. This could include:
- The associate servicing you (i.e. stylist, esthetician, nail technician, etc.)
- The salon location manager, or regional operations manager , for purposes of quality control
- Demographical or purchase history information may be used by our marketing department to better provide you with relevant promotional opportunities
- Government and regulatory authorities in an emergency situation where required by law
That your information will not be released to a third party without your permission.
To ensure that theVibe Salon & MediSpa is able to provide you with the best possible service, it is important the personal information we use is accurate and up to date. You can assist us by keeping us informed about any changes to your data.
As our client, you have the right to decide what information you wish to give us and what you would like done with it. Your consent it important to us.
Note that consent can be given expressly or implied through your actions. Therefore, if you choose to purchase one of our products or services your consent will be assumed.
How to contact us:
Bedford Place Mall
1658 Bedford Highway
Bedford, Nova Scotia